Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!



Just popping in with a few Valentine cards!  I hope you all are having a great day!  It's a bit rainy here, but I'm grateful that we didn't get the freezing rain that they were calling for today.  I'm entering my first card over at Cupcake Inspirations.

And, first up is this card...



I started with the peacock image from MFT and added a heart to the stomach area.  I water colored the image with zig markers.  The scalloped panel is from Mama Elephant.  Nuvo drops and ribbon to finish the card.

Next up, is my card that I made using the same elements, but made with three different designs.  This one is my favorite of the three.  I used the cardinal again from Newton's Nook.


The sentiment is from MFT.  The paper is from Doodlebug.  Gems and ribbon to finish the card.


My last card...


This card also uses products from MFT.  A very quick and simple card.  Washi glitter tape to finish the card.

Thanks so much for taking the time today to view my cards!  Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hugs!






9 comments:

  1. A trio of wonderful valentine’s cards. Love the last vase card... beautifully CAS. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful cards, Maria! I really love the beautifully colored peacock & the last card with the vase of hearts is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're a treat for the eye Maria... I can see you enjoyed making these and adding all the little details. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three. The peacock is adorable and that cardinal is colored so pretty. Your vase of hearts is my favorite. That is such a clever way to make a Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such eye candy and that nuvo shine makes them spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three wonderful cards, Maria! I love your Zig coloring! I also love your idea of putting hearts in the vase! Such great Valentine designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your valentine cards! That peacock is adorable, the cardinal is beautiful and so is that red vase!

    ReplyDelete