Friday, February 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February 2019!




Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February!



Hi, Friends!

Happy February 1st!

As you can see above with my planner, it is time to spread some love and kindness with Valentine cards.  Madison is holding her love sign with a note above her to remind her to send cards!  Paper Sweeties has a new planner set this month, which is (Planner Series: All Occasions)!  Coordinating dies, too! (Sweet Cuts-Planner Series: All Occasions).

Here is a peek of the new set...


A wonderful new set with images
for all occasions!

I used the heart, banner, and present from this new set.  Heart banners using MFT papers along with gems for the top of the pages.  The presents are perfect reminders for birthdays.  The heart die was used to die cut hearts placed on February 14th for Valentine's Day! I have two posts today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card, too!

Here is a closer view of the first page...



Madison was colored with copics along with all the images.  Her outfit is from the set Sweetie Pie.  The love sentiment is from the set Hello Spring.  The floating hearts are from the set Sent from my heart.  I just love the sets Planner Series: Business Basics to stamp meeting on days I have meetings.  And, the set Planner Series: Everyday Basics to stamp the time.  Hearts, coffee cup with heart, and xox were placed on my first page, too.


And, now a closer peek at my second page...




A pawprint from the set Planner Series: Appointments was added on this page to remind me of the pancake breakfast for the Humane Society.  


I had lots of fun decorating my planner for  February!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:







Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!  

Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








7 comments:

  1. I love seeing your planner pages Maria... This is so sweet... They're like pretty albums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your planner pages. It makes me want a planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner pages are so sweet with the polka dot hearts and banner! Madison is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable! project Maria!!!!
    And thank you so much for the beautiful card I got in the mail today, thanks for your kind thoughts and support! And thanks for being a fabulous blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these pages, Maria! The little banner across the top is darling & love all the sweet papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner pages are always so CUTE and very special! I LOVE seeing them every month! I would never write on the pages!

    ReplyDelete