Thursday, March 26, 2020

Easter...


Hi, friends!

Just popping in quick to share with you a few simple Easter cards.  They were so easy to make since the panels are from PhotoPlay.  All I had to do was cut the panels and add details...easy peasy!  The cross on the first card was gold embossed.  The image is from Stampendous.  A gold heart was added to the center.  For the second card, I added glitter to the cross and a gem.  The sentiment is from Simon Says.  Add, on the third card just a gold heart and ribbon was added.  I'm entering these cards over at Simon Says.

For the inside of the cards, I stamped a cross, flowers, and a sentiment.  The images and sentiment are from Simon Says, also.



Ok, not much else going on around here.  Just the usual of cleaning and crafting.  I hope you are all doing well!  Take care and stay safe!

Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful and traditional Easter cards! I just love the stained glass look, but they're all special designs! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter cards and thank you for sharing x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Maria! I so love Photo Play's cut apart cards. I've been playing with the cute Easter Wishes ones myself this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Photo Play cards. These are really lovely, Maria! I'm hoping to make a few more this week. Figure lots of people could use a lift these days. Hope you & your family are OK & so glad we got to meet last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning Maria... So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete