Sunday, March 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-March 2020!




Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-March!





Hi, Friends!

Happy March 1st!

It's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!  I have a St. Patrick theme for my planner this month!  Madison is wearing green and proving that she is pinch proof! Her outfit is from the set Sweetie Pie.  Her hat is from the set Snow Friends.  Many wonderful green shamrocks to decorate the top of the pages and to indicate birthdays.  The shamrocks are from the set Planner Series: All Occasions.

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.

Here is a closer view of the first page...




And, now a closer peek at my second page...





I had lots of fun decorating my planner for March!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:






  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








5 comments:

  1. What a fun planner layout, Maria and I love all the shamrock and signs of spring that you added. I saw a fabulous rainbow this morning so you are right on for March!
    Hope you are having a good weekend!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a joy to see your planners ... This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this took quite some time to create, but it's so whimsical and fun! Love all the shamrocks that play a big part in March. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, cute and so personal x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling pages & so perfect for a gal with a last name Patrick! I just love the little rainbow at the top of page 2!

    ReplyDelete