Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-April 2020!





Hi, Friends!

Happy April 1st!

It's time for our monthly planner reveal for Paper Sweeties!  I have an Easter theme for my planner this month!  Madison is wearing her Easter best ready for an egg hunt with her friends! Her outfit and basket are from the set Jelly Bean Time.  The large eggs and sentiment on the second page are from the set  Basket Add-on: Happy Easter.  The darling little bunnies are from the new set  Just a Note, which will be released on 4-15-20.

I have another post today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card.

Here is a closer view of the first page...



*Note:  I had my planner done before the stay-at-home order went into effect.  So, there won't be my sister's birthday party on the 5th.  I won't attend meetings at church and I won't go to the weekend crop on the 17th.  But, those are all things that can be rescheduled.  Stay home and stay safe is what everyone needs to do for now.  And, it's ok since I have everything that I need here at home.  I can craft, organize, walk the dog, and talk to my friends and family on the phone.  My flowers will bloom and the weather will be getting warmer, so those are some bright things to think about.  And, of course, when I can see my family and friends again!  It will get better!!

And, now a closer peek at my second page...





I had lots of fun decorating my planner for April!
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:




  Please check out inspiration from the planner team...enjoy!  

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!








6 comments:

  1. You always make the cutest planners and this is no exception. So much thought goes into making these pages and they look wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest planner pages that are screaming spring. I love those papers at the beginning of the month and all the cute things you added. Isn't it a shame we can't do all those things. I'm glad you are staying in and getting other things finished and organized so when we can go out again all that is done. Sending you big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your color scheme for these pages, Maria! The images are super cute! Glad you're in a good spot to be isolated. Sending hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love seeing your planners and I really hope that soon everything gets back to some semblance of normality and your planner will be full! Enjoy Easter and know that I'm sending happy thoughts your way

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this month's pages - my how the world has changed. Thanks for the bright cheerful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your bright and happy planner pages! Things might have changed drastically since you made them, but you are sooooo right.... we have much to be thankful for. And everything can be rescheduled for another time. Hugs to you! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete