Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties February 2021-Release Rewind!




Hi, Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind!  Today is the day that the team combines the previous released stamp sets with the new... NEW 1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit!!!  Below you will see my anniversary card along with two tags using the New Sweet Kit!!


Take a look at this New Kit...



This kit is full of goodies to make birthday cards, special day cards such as retirement, graduation, etc!  I LOVE Doodlebug...look at all those Doodlebug items!!!  A heart embossing folder and a Doodlebug paper pad, too!!



Sweet Kits Club Subscription - SAVE $5 on each quarterly kit!


And, here's my anniversary card...



For my card, I started with a white card base.  I used distress inks of spun sugar and abandoned coral for the background.  The inside of the heart was embossed with the new embossing folder from the kit.  The heart die is from a previously released set using Sweet Cuts-With Love.   The anniversary sentiment is from the new set included with the Sweet Kit.  The Happy die cut sentiment is from the set Sweet Cuts-Happy   And, the banner and hearts are from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy   Sequins(Gold) and seam binding ribbon(Frosting) from Paper Sweeties, also.



Both sentiments for the inside of the card are from the new kit!


Next up...tags!



I made two tags using sentiments from the new kit.  The star and circle background
are from a previously released set Be Happy.  The graduation cap is from the set ConGRADulations.  The Blueberry and Creamsicle ribbon are from Paper Sweeties, also.  I had tons of fun using the New Sweet Kit for my projects!  We hope you check it out and have fun creating with it!!



Please check out more inspiration from my teammates!


And, please welcome our newest member to the team....Teresa Plunkett!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!
Have a wonderful day!
Take care, hugs!









7 comments:

  1. The anniversary is stunning, Maria. I love that sentiment in pink and gold and the hearts look like candy. It is a yummy card! The heart doily embossed with hearts is so pretty. The tags are great too. Very versatile and the Wonderful news set is a great one. We got our heavy snow all day yesterday and during the night. About 7-8 inches with 3 foot drifts from the winds. Daisy would not go out last night before bed because the wind was whistling so hard and blowing back in her face. She wasn't having any of that! I bet Sheila didn't like it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them wonderful, clever designs and beautifully made Maria.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful anniversary card with the prettiest of colour combination. Fabulous tags too Maria x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tags, but oh my goodness--can't stop looking at the gorgeous anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just loving that gorgeous anniversary card with all the gold accents and pretty design! Fun and cute tags too, but my eyes keep going back to the anniversary card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful anniversary card. The tags are adorable. Great showcase of the versatility of the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been scrolling back to what I missed and you've been quite busy! Lots to enjoy especially your valentine cards!

    ReplyDelete