Saturday, April 9, 2022

Happy Easter!




Hi, friends!

I hope you are all doing well!  Spring has sprung here with my pretty daffodils blooming, but winter wants to hang on.  The temps are in the 30's.  It will warm up starting tomorrow for a few days, so I'm certainly looking forward to better weather.

I've mailed most of my Easter cards and thought I'd share a few of them with you today.



The above sweet images from Sunny Studio were water colored after I embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I used a MFT die to die cut the panel.  I just love the cute images and the pretty tulips!  I'm entering this card over at The Four Seasons Challenge.


Next up, I used distress inks for the butterflies, which are from Sissix.  The sentiment is from Newton's Nook.  I die cut the panel after it was embossed with polka dots.  The die is from The Greetery.  I need to make more of these butterflies for I love the beautiful distress inks on these wonderful butterflies!  I'm entering this card over at Can You Handle The Pressure.  





My last card is very simple with tidbits that I used from another Easter card using a die cut from Reverse Confetti.  The cross was embossed in gold, which is from Stapendous.  I thought I had a photo of that card, but it was already sent out.  And, I looked for the die in the store at Reverse Confetti, but I  could not find it, so it may be discontinued.  Anyways,  I finally used some tid bits for a card.  I'm always inspired by Carol Our Little Inspirations when she uses her tid bits!

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and have a great weekend!

Hugs!
Maria








13 comments:

  1. These are all just fabulous Maria! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Your second card certainly qualifies for the challenge over on our CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE blog where using your embossing folders is the theme and current twist is Easter. Please feel free to share this cute creation!
    And, BTW ... I'm certainly ready for warmer temperatures too!! They say it's coming later this week ... sure hope they are right! LOL Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Spring is on the way too but it is taking it's time! All three cards are beautiful Maria but extra loving those beautiful butterflies and the adorable scene on the first x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, gorgeous and so pretty are my comments on the cards. I love those butterflies in the soft colors and the cross is so unique. I got your card sometime this week. My neighbor has been bringing up my mail so I don't know when it came but I love it. The background die is awesome and the lillys are gorgeous. Thank you so much. I finally got my cards mailed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter cards, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty pastel butterflies and that is the perfect embossed background for them! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all such cute cards for Easter, but I'm just loving those little critters on the first one! The butterflies are beautifully colored and how clever of you to use all those little bits to create a background! Nice work on all of them, and do have yourself a wonderful and blessed Easter! I hope it warms up a little for both of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so different, but beautiful colours and designs on each make Gorgeous cards.
    Happy Easter
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter cards, Maria! I love how they are all different and each one meaningful for Easter - He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL are beautiful Maria, those butterflies are fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, Maria! Those butterflies look amazing & the creatures are darling! Good job using up tidbits for the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all beautiful Easter cards. Hope you’re having a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Maria:
    I don't think I've been by your sweet blog lately, and I've missed it. I hope you're doing well. This card is SO SWEET and such a lovely card to celebrate Easter. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please join us again soon. I always enjoy your wonderful creativity.
    Of course, I'd also love to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. You can find us here: www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Take care, and God bless you!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete