Thursday, August 11, 2022

Happy Birthday!


Hi, there!

It's been awhile since I posted.  It's been a busy week, but a good one!  And, tomorrow my sisters and I will get together for another birthday party.  My sister, Cecilia, had a birthday on July 1st, but with summer schedules and all we are finally getting together tomorrow.  I wanted to take a photo of the card and post it before I give it to her.  She loves hummingbirds and the stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh was perfect for my sis.  Also, I used my hot foil plate to make the frame and sentiment, which is from Spellbinder's.  I don't remember the company for the flower images.  They could be from PTI.






For my card, I started with a white card base.  The frame and sentiment is hot foiled.  The hummingbird images were colored with copics.  I hope my sis likes the card.  It was a very easy card to make.  

I'm at the beginning stages of cleaning and purging my craft room.  We want to paint and redesign the room.  It may take awhile, since our son is helping with new trim and staining it.  We may lay new carpet, too.  I already moved everything off the desk and took it to the family room.   I'm not sure where I'm going to put everything, ha!  Anyways, it's a process and I'm sure the results will be great once it's all done.  

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!  
Take care, hugs!








5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card for your sister. I love the foiling and the scalloped frame. The hummingbirds are so sweet. It's a lot of work but I can't wait to see pictures of the new craft room. How fun!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love those hummingbirds with the gold. Hope you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful birthday card and I'm sure your sister loved it. I hope you all enjoyed your time together and good luck with the re-vamped craft room! You'll love it when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new craft room project, Maria! I'm slowly trying to purge & always reorganizing as I have stuff in 3 rooms! Beautiful feminine card--love the gold foiled frame & beautifully colored birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a nephew with the same birthday as your sister. This is such a sweet card. I have this set and I can’t remember if I’ve ever used it. 🙈

    ReplyDelete