Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Happy Fall!



Hi, there!

How's things with you all?  Doing well here.  I've been busy doing some fall cleaning.  A few things that I've been wanting to get to for quite awhile.  I find that it is taking me longer to do things with cleaning.  Extra breaks in between for these tired old bones.  But, I'm happy that it's done and that I have things that are more organized. 

I have a card to share with you today as seen above.  I couldn't resist purchasing the Gnome Add-on:Fall  and coordinating dies from Paper Sweeties!  My friend, Nancy, and I have have been passing back and forth gnome items as gifts.  I just love all the gnome things out there now days, so fun!  So, for my card, all the images are from Paper Sweeties. The paper is from Doodlebug and twine to finish the card.

I hope all the little trick-or-treaters had a good time yesterday.  We don't get any little ones out here in the country.  We used to, but I think they all go in town for the festivities.  I'd like to share with you two cuties(my great nieces) in my family who dressed up for the occasion.




Ryleigh as a little princess



Reagan as a little mouse


Ok, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!









5 comments:

  1. The little "princess and mouse" are just beautiful! I know they had fun and they're as cute as can be.
    Speaking of cute.......LOVE your gnome card too! Aren't those little guys fun to use. Great card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive and pretty card Maria, I love your little Princesses, They are Darling girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gnomes are making a comeback as they are so cute. My favorite thing on your card is the cheerful Fall in those great colors. Your great nieces are just adorable. Ryleigh is a beautiful princess and Reagan is the cutest little mouse ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab festive fall card and your great nieces are adorable.
    Happy birthday to you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card & the little ones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete