Monday, October 24, 2022

Peace...


Hi, Friends!

We are having lovely fall weather.  The sun is shining with temps in the 70's and farmers are busy harvesting their crops.  I don't have a fall card to share with you today for I jumped ahead to Christmas.  I received the MFT dove die and peace die sentiment recently and couldn't wait to make a card!  I'm sure I'll be making several of these to send out for Christmas!  The background paper I used is from Simple Stories.  

Also, we recently went to one of our favorite walking places where we grew up and my son took some family photos.  It was a gorgeous fall day and we enjoyed the beautiful scenery!







Just one more photo showing the farmer harvesting soy beans behind our house...


Behind the soy beans is corn, which I'm sure they will harvest soon.


Ok, that's all for now.  It's time to get out and enjoy this lovely fall weather!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  Take care!

Hugs!








7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card maria..peace...we all need that in these turbulent times. Your photos are lovely, certainly ones to treasure. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful and yes! Peaceful card Maria. Lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad we found each other now! I'm loving all your cards. This one is so pretty and special. Every time I've seen that beautiful dove, I want! LOVE your pretty card. Your photos look like y'all had a wonderful day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dove is beautiful and the card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your pictures. That door you are in front of is stunning. You had a lovely place for your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and family photos! The card is perfect for mass producing… I can just picture it in various colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gorgeou peace dove, Maria and you have showcased it beautifully on this lovely card. The cord bow finishes it off beautifully.
    Gorgeous pics too - your son is very talented with his photography.
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how I got so far behind, but I'm finally catching up on blog reading. So sorry I'm so late to get here! Your card is gorgeous! Really love all the elements including the beautiful paper! Such wonderful family photos!

    ReplyDelete