Monday, November 14, 2022

Happy Fall!




Hi, Friends!

It's been awhile since I've been here on my blog.  It's been busy with appointments and my birthday.  Thank you to my crafty friends and family who have sent me beautiful cards!

I had fun getting away for a craft weekend and made lots of cards recently.  I've already put some in the mail, but remembered that the above card was one of my favorites.  The sentiment die is from PTI and the images are from Paper Sweeties.  All images were colored with copics.  It's difficult to see, but there is a leaf embossed background.  

Well, it's nearly lunch time, so I'll end here.  But, before I do, I got a cute pic of our cat, Nicky...



Nicky was sitting on my lap this morning thinking what trouble can I get into, lol!  He says, "Where is your yarn that I can get into"?  "Or, can I knock over your coffee up?"  

Ok, thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. What a beautifully bright and gorgeous card Maria. As for puss, yep! he has that look that says, what can I do next hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina P (can only comment as anonymous… gotta love blogger! 🤷🏻‍♀️)
    Lovely fall card. Beautifully coloured.

    Glad you had a great bday AND… thank you so much for the adorable surprise happy mail! Made my day! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Maria and I hope you had a wonderful day. I love this gorgeous, cheery fall card and the shadowed sentiment is beautiful. Teal and golden yellow are a match made in heaven!
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall card, and it's good that you've been busy. Happy belated birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the font of that word die & your pumpkins are beautiful! Nicky is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete