Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Happy Birthday!









Hi, Friends!  

I didn't think that I'd be back so soon, but I forgot that I needed to get a birthday card made for a friend.  It will be late.  But, I think she will appreciate it.  I did say "Happy Birthday" to her on  face book, but it just isn't the same.  I have been eyeing this particular stamp set for quite awhile and I took the plunge and recently purchased it from Simon Says.  The scallop oval die is from Newton's Nook.  The image was colored with copics.  I'm entering this card over at NBUS.  And, here is the card...



My husband has been busy staining trim to be put up in the office/craft room, so I am working on laundry and card making.  It's such a yucky day out there with rain.  This morning we had freezing rain.  We had to go out into it to take our dog to the vet.  It's good to get back home and out of the nasty weather.  I saw the news that reported some rough weather throughout the whole country, so be careful out there!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today.  I really appreciate your sweet comments!  Take care, hugs!!

7 comments:

  1. I see why you wanted this stamp and you did it so beautifully. I hope Sheila is okay and this is just a checkup visit. We have rain and storms later today. It's the wind that has been the issue this year. So much of it and so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I'm loving those bright and fun colors! Fabulous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card...you have coloured those flowers so well with your copics. very interesting background created with your dies too. I am sure your friend will appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the circle and the oval, Maria, and you've colored the flower spray beautifully! Your friend will be delighted! Can't wait to see your craft room when it's done! Stay hunkered down and out of that weather. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she will love it! It's so pretty and you are so thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful birthday card Maria! You have colored those blooms so beautifully. I love the sweet scalloped oval too, so girly. Your friend is going to love it! Sorry you are having crappy weather. We had rain on Wednesday too but no ice, but then Thursday was sunny and 73! Back to the 40's and 50's though, but really can't complain too much about that either. LOL Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indulging in purchasing that stamp was a good idea, because it sure makes a pretty birthday card! Loving that scalloped oval behind it too! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete