Sunday, February 19, 2023

Easter...



Hi, Friends!

I moved on to making Easter cards for now.  I want to make a couple more St. Patrick's Day cards, but will post them another time.  They are calling for an early spring, so I hope that means a warm Easter day.  It's always great for the little ones to have nice weather when they are hunting the Easter eggs.

For the above card, I started with blue card stock and paired it with a stencil background from MFT using distress inks.  The cross die is from Simon Says.  The flowers are from MFT, also.  An easy card to add to my Easter stash.  

Not much else is going on here.  I started cleaning out some drawers.  I need to clean my closet and bring forward spring clothes.  As I stated before, I 'd rather craft than clean, lol!  

Ok, you all take good care and thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today.  

Oh, one more thing.  I need to say that I've had trouble commenting on some blogs.  I have tried to no avail.  If anyone can give me any tips, I'd appreciate it!  I do visit your blog, if you leave a comment here, but if I'm unable to comment I do apologize.  Have a great week!

Hugs!







6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Easter card Maria, with beautiful delicate and uplifting colours. Love it. Mmmm, I should do some cleaning too, but visiting blogs and commenting and finding interesting stuff, is too much of a pull hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maria. I love the soft colors you used. Just perfect for Easter!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Easter card. Great embossing folder and those soft colors with the cross touch my heart. I've had trouble before commenting, but not lately. Wish I could help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe Easter is just around the corner already, but you are well prepared with a lovely card already finished in February! Loving the split color background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Easter card Maria! I am hoping for a warm Easter as well! I love your Easter card as it is what Easter is all about, but I also love the soft pastel colors you used and your stenciling, so soft and dreamy looking. The cross is beautiful and I love the little flowers around it. I can comment, but I just have to type it a few times before Blogger will take it! Drives me nuts, so I can imagine your frustration. I wish I knew of some tips to help you, but sadly I don't. Ha, I am back to cleaning out too. Not a fun job. LOL Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a prety card, lovely colours on that fabulous stencilling in the background.

    ReplyDelete