Monday, February 13, 2023

St. Pat's...



Happy Monday to you!  Before the super bowl began, I made the above card.  Did you watch the super bowl?  It was a good close game!  I wish the Bengals were in it, but oh well, maybe next year?  

After Valentine cards, come St. Pat's Day cards.  I only make a few of them.  It was fun coloring the cute little gnome from Sugar Pea.  The frame die is from PTI.  And, the hearts to make the shamrock are from Reverse Confetti.  I'll be sending this card to  my son, Jeremy.

Not much else is going on around here except that hubby is staining trim that will be put up in the office/craft room.  Our son will put it up when he is able to do it.  

I feel spring is just around the corner.  Maybe an early spring?  It would be great if so.  I'm already seeing green grass coming through on the lawn.  We've had some sunny days, but very windy.  The dog was determined to get out for her walk.  She loves to walk down to the neighbor's to stand in front of their house and bark to call for her friends to come out, lol!  At least it helps me to get some steps in.  Since January, I've been doing my best to do some walking every day.  At times, it's difficult due to my sciatica, but I mange to get it done.

Well, that's all for now.  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow.  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs!







7 comments:

  1. A Great card Maria. We have our own St David for March 1st here in Wales. We have Spring seemingly around the corner, even daffodils flowering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Maria I like the way you have used hearts to make the shamrock and those nesting dies with the wonky edges are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shake your Irish shamrocks for St. Patrick's day! What a cute and fun card with that little guy in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and adorable St. Patty's card Maria! I love your little gnome and that is saying a lot as I'm not usually crazy about them. LOL Your coloring is beautiful too! I watch a little more than half of the Super Bowl game. Yes, it was a back and forth, close game wasn't it?! I am more of a Steelers fan than an Eagles fan, but still was nice to see a football team from my state in the Super Bowl. I know I have a couple of son's that weren't happy they didn't win. LOL I feel for you with your sciatica pain. My one son struggles with issues around the sciatica as well. Not fun! We have had some great days too, 72 yesterday which is unreal. You know that isn't going to last as winter is not done yet, but we can hope for an early spring. My trees have started to bud out, hope they don't get nipped by Mr. Frost! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to stretch your gnome as a leprechaun! Sweet st. paddy’s day card.

    I’m not a football fan, so did not watch the game, but I heard it was a good one. 🏈 I would have been in more for the food / snacks, though. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little gnome is so perfect for St. Pat's Day! Cute card and love the frame too.
    Yes, I watched the Super Bowl - good game. I'm very ready for Spring now too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing is cuter than a gnome! I love that frame and gold on the shamrock. The super bowl was great. I love it when it is a good game and not a runaway. I'm with Trina and the snacks too. Football is over, let's get on with spring.

    ReplyDelete