Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Happy Birthday!




Hi, Friends!

Just popping in quick to share with you a card I made for a friend.  The flower image is from SSS and the sentiments are from Honey Bee.  Gold gems to finish the card.  

We're just keeping busy around here with more painting.  I painted the trim in the bathroom for the past several days.  It took me longer since I didn't like the first color that I painted.  Paint is expensive these days just like everything else and I didn't want to buy new paint, but I knew I wouldn't be happy if I didn't.  Safe to say I'm very happy with the second choice.  Sweet hubby will finish painting with a roller tomorrow.  

Other than cardmaking lately I started to scrapbook our Yellowstone trip that we took a couple years ago.  I don't scrapbook every vacation, but thought it would be great to do that trip.  You just might see some photos of some of those pages here on my blog.

That's about all for now.  I hope you all are doing well!  Take care and have a great rest of the week!

Hugs!!







7 comments:

  1. Those beautifully colored flowers make such a pretty birthday card. I look forward to seeing photos of your Yellowstone trip. I really do miss making scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers, they look fabulous on that embossed background. Glad the home improvements are progressing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and coloring. Looking forward to seeing your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do sound busy, painting and scrapbooking, yet still managed to create this pretty birthday card. Looking forward to seeing your scrapped trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold gems in the flower centers look so pretty. I like the look of the partially embossed bottom, that is so cool. Picking paint color from a tiny chip can be so misleading. You'll be happy you changed to what you really like. Painting trim is such painstaking work. Scrapbooking trips is a wonderful way to relive the trip later on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your friend loved her card, it's so beautiful Maria. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card, Maria! Love the flowers and embossed background! Totally worth getting the color of paint you'll be happy with!

    ReplyDelete