Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Happy Easter!



Hi, there!

Popping in to share with you a few Easter cards that I made recently.  The above card was made using the window die from Sweet 'n Sassy.  I used my neglected alcohol inks to make a stained glass window.  The pretty daffodils are from Waffle Flower and I did the cross free hand.  Gems to finish the card.

Next up...



A cute bunny image from Scrapbook.com.  The basket was given to me by my friend, Nancy.  I think it may be from Lawn Fawn.  The oval stitched die cut is from Newton's Nook.  The lovely paper is from Close to My Heart, which sadly is going out of business soon.  

And, my last card...


I used distress inks to make the sky.  The sentiments are from Honey Bee.  And, the butterflies are from Close to My Heart.

I wanted to post one more card, but I'm having trouble with my computer.  I need to have my son come to my rescue.  Isn't baffling at times when the computer doesn't work how you want it to?!  Oh, well, I'm sure my son will get it to working right.  

It's a lovely sunny day here.  I saw a female cardinal this morning and yesterday saw the male cardinal.  It makes my heart happy to see them for it reminds me of my Mom who loved cardinals.  

Well, that's all for now.  I hope all is well your way.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Hugs!








7 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter cards, Maria! The alcohol ink for the stained glass is so beautiful! Really love the bunny card with that wonderful paper & focal point! The butterfly card is so bright and happy! Hope your computer is soon working great, as I know how frustrating it is when they aren't. I'm so jealous you get to see cardinals. Always reminds me of my Indiana roots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Maria, such lovely designs and colours on each. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely and very different cards. Love that bright sky on the third one. Hope you get your computer sorted out. We had a day of sunshine at the weekend and now it is wet and grey again :( I am glad you are enjoying sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting so many Easter cards finished. I just LOVE that stained glass window and the cute bunny makes me smile. Love the butterflies in the clouds too. You're lucky to have your son sort your pc issues out for you too. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Easter cards are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, 3 fabulous Easter cards. Love the stained glass with AI and your beautiful yellow and pink clouds. So pretty. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful set of Easter cards. Love that window die. The bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete