Monday, October 7, 2024

Happy Halloween!






Hi, Friends!

I made a couple more Halloween cards for friends.  I already had the witch image from MFT colored, so I thought I would make a card.  The spider and web die are from Pretty Pink Posh.  

Another card...



All images are from MFT.  The fence is from Pretty Pink Posh and the cloud stencil is from Simon Says.

My heart goes out to all those affected from the last hurricane.  And, I can't imagine another one is on the way.  I pray that it weakens.  

That's all for now.  Take care and have a great week, hugs!








6 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Great little witchy scenes and wonderful ink blending xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute and sure to bring your friends a big smile. At one time I'd be looking for the candy too, but now I have to use restraint LOL Like you, I'm praying for everyone in the path of the 2nd hurricane and those still suffering from the first. It's just heartbreaking to see so many people losing everything in such a horrible way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Halloween cards. I like your little witch and your blending on these cards is super! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost spit out my coffee this morning when I saw your first card. I have this very same stamp set out on my desk to make this very same card with the witch and sentiment! Great minds and all...Your cards are so cute and the coloring is awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are too cute to spook! Beautifully coloured and wonderful stencilling.

    ReplyDelete