Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Happy Halloween!





Hi, Friends!

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been back here on my blog.  But, I have had lots of fun making Halloween and Thanksgiving cards!

Can we go back in time to the 70's?  Yes, the disco days, lol!  Do you remember the song, " Staying Alive"?!  I sure do!  And, what fun to have these stamps/dies from Taylored Expressions!  The design background paper I used is from LDRS that paired up well with those dancing skeletons!  I'm entering this card over at Double D Challenges.




For the inside of the card...


Another fun sentiment for the inside of the card!

I made a card using purple and green and here is the front of that card...




And, behind the doors…



Ok, friends that's all for now.  I hope you have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!







4 comments:

  1. This is a gem of a Halloween card with those skeletons dancing behind the doors and I love the inside too! That BeeGees song will forever be in my head and I always associate it with John Travolta walking down the street in that great old movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, this is a fabulously fun card, so creative and the inside sentiment is perfect, now you have me singing that song in my head LOL!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    Co-Owner: {Double D}, NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific card. For those of us who loved this back in the day it's a great memory of it. I just saw a video of "The Rock" on You Tube doing this dance and it was a hoot. That inside sentiment of "feeling it in my bones" is so great. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun and very clever. Love the colours too. I can see that you enjoyed making this one xx

    ReplyDelete