Monday, September 23, 2024

Happy Birthday!


Hi, Friends!

I thought I'd better get this card posted before I send it out to a birthday girl out west!  I just love all the cute images and awesome sentiments with this wonderful desert themed stamp/die set!  

For my card, I used distress inks for the sky on water color paper.  I then colored the cacti with copics and added the Cactus Hillside Border.  I added triangles on the snake for more interest.  I'm sure I'll be using this set often for family who live out in Arizona!

I'm entering this card over at the Lawn Fawn Challenge!




Ok, that's all for now!  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Have a great week!

Hugs!







2 comments:

  1. This birthday card is beyond cute with those images and punny sentiment! I love the little cake on the turtle's back, but the background colors and design are perfect. I especially love the little chihuahua! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky is amazing. Such lovely blending. I must try using watercolour paper for blending. I don't think I have done that much. You have created such a lovely scene with so much interest. Those little creatures are so cute. The recipient is going to love it xx

    ReplyDelete