Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Happy Anniversary!





Wow how time flies!  I haven't been back here for nearly two weeks.  I have several cards already made up, but haven't posted them.  I have another anniversary card, which is similar to the last one that I made.  The scallop frame is from the Greetery.  The images are from Newton's Nook and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  

Last week was very busy and it ended well with a fun birthday celebration with my son.  I made him a cherry cheesecake that is his favorite, so yummy!  We played cards and even got in a little shopping.  The weather was perfect, too, although we are in need of rain.  I'm waiting for my mums to bloom.  We bought several that weren't with blooms yet.  I so hope they bloom soon!

Ok, friends, that's all for now.  Have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!






3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful anniversary card. I love the coloured base with white on white and those delicate blooms. the little bee and butterflies are the perfect finishing touch. I am glad you got to spend some special time with your son xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute anniversary card. The colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scalloped frame is the bomb! Love your coloring and that great stamp. Happy Belated Birthday to your son. It's nice he is close and you can make his favorite cherry cheesecake. That's a special treat. We need rain so much too, we have burn bans all over the state.

    ReplyDelete