Monday, June 29, 2026

What's Shakin'?




Hi, Friends!

I'd like to share with you a card I made for my sister's birthday.  She loves flamingos, so I colored the darling flamingos with copics from Sunny Studio.  I added the hip dog with the cute poodle skirt from Sunny Studio, also.  Twine added to finish the card.  I hope she's cooling off this day in her swimming pool.  It's going to be very HOT this week.  Thank goodness for air conditioning!  My hubby is out mowing the lawn right now before it gets too hot.  I'm entering this card over at Word Art Wednesday.  




Ok, friends, time to go out and give hubby some water in this hot heat.  Wherever you are, I hope you stay safe and cool!  Thanks so much for dropping by, take care!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. That's a really fun card. Your sister will love it. We have been suffering with really hot weather too. Unfortunately we don't have air conditioning, so I am jealous. Stay cool and craft xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card for your sister, the flamingo's and dog are cute and the background paper goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, your sister will love this card for sure! Those flamingos are adorable. That little dog in the middle is really cute too. I love how you combined your marker colors with a background paper. It all looks so wonderful and tropical. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cool card, love the flamingos and the hip dog, a beautiful fun card.Maria, I'm sure your sister will love it. x

    ReplyDelete