Monday, July 13, 2026

Hello!



Hi, Friends!

Just popping in to share with you a card I made for a friend.  I put some new Pretty Pink Posh goodies to use!  I love the sweet flamingo that can hold some sweet summery treats!  The clouds and sun are from Spellbinder's  The images were colored with copics and distress inks.  I got my inspiration from Brenda Noelke seen on instagram.  I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.




Are you ready for some more hot summer days?!  I don't think I am especially when we have plans to go camping this week...whew!  We will limit our outdoor time and enjoy the air conditioner, I'm sure!  Yesterday, we had a good time driving around the lake(Lake Erie), which is only about five miles from us.  We went to one of our favorite spots with the lighthouse in Marblehead, Ohio.  We took a few photos as seen below...






Ok, friends, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Take care and stay cool!  

Hugs!








9 comments:

  1. You had me at lighthouse, Maria! I love them and I love your photos. You guys are looking fit and trim and young! Keep it up! Card? Oh, yes. Seriously, this should grace the cover of a July card magazine! It is everything summer should be, including a flamingo to hand you your drink on the beach! Or a popsicle! How clever that it can hold treats! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flamingo scene is fabulous, beautifully made. Looks like a fun day trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, happy and summery card. I bet your friend loved it. Thanks for sharing your photos of your trip to lake Erie. How lucky you are to live so close to such a special place. Hope you stay cool on your camping trip. We are still enduring particularly hot weather over here and I don't like it at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great happy Summer card, love that flamingo, enjoying his ice lolly. Great colours, Beautiful photos that bring back lovely memories of our visit many years ago to Lake Erie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the perfect summer card!!!! So funny!!!! And thank you for showing the photos. I love lighthouses and this looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, I love your lighthouse pictures, you are so cute! And the card is a delight, that flamingo is keeping cool with all the ice cream and popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even flamingo's need summer cool treats and this is perfect. Enjoy your time away and stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ice cream in one wing and a popsicle in the other. So yummy. The card is so cute, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect summer card--love it! Beautiful pictures. I didn't realize you were so close to Lake Erie. Hope your camping trip was fun.

    ReplyDelete