Hi, Friends!
I'd like to share with you a card I made for a friend. She loves the color purple. I started with a dark purple card base and paired it with Waffle Flower postage die and stamps. The sentiment is from Honey Bee. The flowers and leaves are from Lawn Fawn. I used distress ink for the background and some ink splatters for interest. I'm entering this card over at the Triple B Challenge.
We went to the Ohio State Fair a couple weeks ago and had fun looking at the animals. We saw a four-horned sheep as seen below. We had no idea that there was a sheep that has four horns. He could do double damage bumping into you...I mean quadruple damage, lol!
Every year they make statues
out of butter.
I won't bore you with a lot of fair pics. But, just two more pics for these are my favorite animals, which are my Nicky and Coco.
Ok, friends that's all for now. Thanks so much for dropping by today! I hope you have a great rest of the week! Take care!
Hugs!


Your friend will be so pleased you made her a card in her favorite color and it is so pretty. I love when people share pictures and this sheep is so unique. Wow, that's a lot of butter but the statue is cool. Always fun to see our pets and they are sweet.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful postage card for your friend, I like the purple on your lovely design. Enjoyed your pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat silhouette stamping works really well with the purple. A great card. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the fair. love those butter sculptures xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous postage collage card, Maria! Looks like you had fun at the fair! Your furbabies are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour card is enchanting; I love the subtle play of shadows from the flowers and grasses.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the great photos—very interesting. I didn't know there were four-horned sheep, either. And your house cats are so cute!
Awesome card my friend and WOW looks like you had a great time at the fair! That's something we haven't done in years! Always an interesting & fun adventure! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. Take care!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Wonderful birthday card in purple… perfect for your friend.
ReplyDeleteThe fair looked fun and your furbabies are adorable.
Love your card as purple is my favorite next to blue. Such pretty kitties, tfs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, Maria, and I love the shading and splatter which give the images a totally different look. Glad you enjoyed the fair and seeing all the animales. I've never seen a butter sculpture like that. How do they stop it melting??? Duh - the case must be refrigerated. Cute kitties too.
ReplyDeleteHope you are keeping well.
Hugs,
Carol x