Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Happy Birthday!







Hi, Friends!

I'd like to share with you a card I made for a friend.  She loves the color purple.  I started with a dark purple card base and paired it with Waffle Flower postage die and stamps.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee.  The flowers and leaves are from Lawn Fawn.  I used distress ink for the background and some ink splatters for interest.  I'm entering this card over at the Triple B Challenge.  



We went to the Ohio State Fair a couple weeks ago and had fun looking at the animals.  We saw a four-horned sheep as seen below.  We had no idea that there was a sheep that has four horns.  He could do double damage bumping into you...I mean quadruple damage, lol!






Every year they make statues 
out of butter.


I won't bore you with a lot of fair pics.  But, just two more pics for these are my favorite animals, which are my Nicky and Coco.





Ok, friends that's all for now.  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  I hope you have a great rest of the week!  Take care!

Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment