Hi, Friends!
It's been a couple of weeks, but I've been busy with doing a scrapbook of my dog, Sheila. She passed away couple years ago. I finally started the scrapbook. I thought it would be too difficult, but it has actually been enjoyable with all the fun memories we've had with her. She loved the little green tennis balls. She would run and catch them, but she would also just tear them apart by chewing off all the covering. I'm sure she was thinking...It's ok, Mom! You can buy me more tennis balls!:-)
We've also been busy camping at one of our favorite spots in Ohio, which is Hocking Hills. We were very happy to see the waterfalls this year since they've had rain. And, this year I was able to hike more due to having two new hips! Here are several photos of our trip...
Ryan, Jeremy(my son), Maverick(Jeremy's dog), hubby
Hocking Hills State Park(Ohio)
Old Man's Cave
We had perfect weather to hike on Saturday. We had a lot of fun camping! We played corn hole, played cards, rode bikes, and swam. We sat around the camp fire and had smores. We may get out one more time for camping. It's hard to believe that it's September already. Time sure flies when you are having fun!
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today! Have a great rest of the week, take care!
Hugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment