Happy Fall!
I'm back again this week. I didn't think I'd be back so soon, but I recently purchased some Lawn Fawn goodies(Fall Mice and Pumpkin House) and couldn't wait to create! This card goes to a friend who recently had surgery for skin cancer. I thought this card helps cheer her up!
All items on the card are from Lawn Fawn. I just love the adorable mice who are having some fall fun! The big pumpkin with the opening door is too cute! Love the funny pun the mouse behind the door is holding to the visiting mouse! The background for the sky was made using broken china ink. All images were colored with copics. I also used distressed inks on the pumpkin, grass, and border for interest. I'm entering this card over at the Lawn Fawn Challenge.
Supplies:
LF: Fall Mice and dies
LF: Pumpkin House
LF: All the Clouds
LF: Simple Grassy Hillsides
LF: Paper-woodgrain
Ok, friends, thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today! It's a beautiful day today. I'm happy that it's fall and the humidity is gone. I'm looking forward to the leaves changing in a few weeks! Take care, hugs!
I'm also entering the above card over at NBUS Challenge.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment