Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Happy Anniversary!



Hi, Friends!

I'd like to share with you a card that I made for my sister-in-law.  The dies and stamps are from Waffle Flower.  The sentiment is from Spellbinder's  The distress inks that I used are dried marigold and spiced marmalade.  I'm entering this card over at Triple B Challenge.




I'm happy the sun finally decided to shine!  We had rainy cool weather all weekend.  It's good soup weather.  I made creamy cabbage and ham soup.  It sure warms one up on a cool day.  My hubby says every day is a good day for soup even on the hottest day, lol!  He loves soups, especially chili.  I'll have to make him a big pot of chili soon.  Ok, my friends, that's all for now.  Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by today!  Have a great rest of the week, take care!

Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment