Hi, Friends!
Just popping in quick to share with you a card that I made for a friend. I used the daisy Lawn Fawn stencil with distress inks. The daisy die and sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, also. The gems are from SU. I'm entering my card over at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
I continue to work on the scrapbook of Sheila and I'm nearly done. I need to get back to making more birthday cards and fall cards. There's not enough hours in the day! I wish I could spend the whole weekend creating, but I will be keeping my hands busy working on little crochet baskets that I'm making for Christmas while we visit our son. We will celebrate his 39th birthday! He doesn't seem too enthused about turning 39, but I say every birthday is a blessing!
Crochet Basket...
We will finally get some fall weather tomorrow with cooler temps and lower humidity. I can certainly do without that humidity! We will have rain coming today, too.
Ok, friends, I'll close here for now. Thanks so much for dropping by today! Take care and have a great weekend!
Hugs!



I love this. It is so pretty. Sounds like you are being very creative and productive. What cute little baskets. Wish I could crochet. I once bought a set of hooks because I was going to learn, but it never happened! Hope your son has a fabulous birthday xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty blend of colors and gorgeous card, Maria. Love that you carried the floral theme for the background as well. The twine was a nice touch as well. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy, cheerful card Maria and I love the blended colours. Your crochet basket is so sweet and is encouraging me to finally pick up a crochet hook and learn to stitch. Have a great time with your son.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carol x
Beautiful uplifting card and like your crochet basket!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. I love the stencil you chose and the pretty colors you used with it.
ReplyDeleteMaria, your card is so pretty and bright. The yellow and pink are a lovely combination. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteYes, a cheerful and pretty card. Your Crochet Basket is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI love this color combination; it looks so cheerful!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet birthday card... the flowers are so pretty. That crochet basket is super cute.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you--every BD is a blessing! Hope you had a great visit. Love the sweet little baskets you're making, Maria! Such a pretty background for your sweet card!
ReplyDelete