Hi, Friends!
Just popping in quick to share with you a card that I made for a friend. I used the daisy Lawn Fawn stencil with distress inks. The daisy die and sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, also. The gems are from SU.
I continue to work on the scrapbook of Sheila and I'm nearly done. I need to get back to making more birthday cards and fall cards. There's not enough hours in the day! I wish I could spend the whole weekend creating, but I will be keeping my hands busy working on little crochet baskets that I'm making for Christmas while we visit our son. We will celebrate his 39th birthday! He doesn't seem too enthused about turning 39, but I say every birthday is a blessing!
Crochet Basket...
We will finally get some fall weather tomorrow with cooler temps and lower humidity. I can certainly do without that humidity! We will have rain coming today, too.
Ok, friends, I'll close here for now. Thanks so much for dropping by today! Take care and have a great weekend!
Hugs!


No comments:
Post a Comment