Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Happy Birthday!





Hi, Friends!

Have you ever lost a card and for the life of you cannot find it?  Ha!  Well, that is what happened to me.  I usually keep my finished cards in a basket ready to go when it is time.  Well, I lost my son's birthday card that I had made.  I didn't make the same type of card.  I made the above card with different stamps/dies.  I recently purchased the hamburger die from Honey Bee for I knew it would be great for masculine cards.  I used a variety of stamps/dies.  The balloons are from Paper Sweeties(retired).  The sunflowers are from Lawn Fawn.  The fence and grass dies are from MFT.  The sentiment die is from Honey Bee.   I added twine to finish the card.  It was a lot of fun making this card even adhering the tiny sesame seeds on the bun!  I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.

 

NBUS

I thought I'd make a burger card for we found a new burger place to enjoy.  The guys eat burgers and I usually have a chicken wrap.  The burgers are huge!  My hubby had the huge Thurmonator,  which is two 3/4 lb. patties.  He did not eat it in one sitting, lol!




Sorry for the bad photo, but I had to take a photo of it off of my hubby's phone because I couldn't get it to work otherwise.  But, anyways, you can see how huge the burger is!  

Ok, friends, that's all for now.  I hope you are having a great Wednesday!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs!







No comments:

Post a Comment