Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Happy Birthday!





Hi, Friends!

Have you ever lost a card and for the life of you cannot find it?  Ha!  Well, that is what happened to me.  I usually keep my finished cards in a basket ready to go when it is time.  Well, I lost my son's birthday card that I had made.  I didn't make the same type of card.  I made the above card with different stamps/dies.  I recently purchased the hamburger die from Honey Bee for I knew it would be great for masculine cards.  I used a variety of stamps/dies.  The balloons are from Paper Sweeties(retired).  The sunflowers are from Lawn Fawn.  The fence and grass dies are from MFT.  The sentiment die is from Honey Bee.   I added twine to finish the card.  It was a lot of fun making this card even adhering the tiny sesame seeds on the bun!  I'm entering this card over at NBUS Challenge.

 

NBUS

I thought I'd make a burger card for we found a new burger place to enjoy.  The guys eat burgers and I usually have a chicken wrap.  The burgers are huge!  My hubby had the huge Thurmonator,  which is two 3/4 lb. patties.  He did not eat it in one sitting, lol!




Sorry for the bad photo, but I had to take a photo of it off of my hubby's phone because I couldn't get it to work otherwise.  But, anyways, you can see how huge the burger is!  

Ok, friends, that's all for now.  I hope you are having a great Wednesday!  Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care!

Hugs!







9 comments:

  1. That's such a great masculine card. I don't know any men that don't like burgers. Love the rich colours you have used too. I have to say that a plate with such a huge portion on it would really put me off, but each to his own I suppose. I am glad to hear that it took more than one sitting to finish it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Maria! I really love burgers, but that thing might have turned me off forever! WHY? I've seen a few places out here that are doing half pound, which is ridiculous, but 3/4 is just crazy. On the other hand, depending on the cost of it, you could deconstruct it and get three burgers out of it, lol! Wait. I just reread your text and that's TWO 3/4 burgers?! That's six lady burgers!

    But I do love everything about your burger card! It is really fantastic with all the little details, right down to the sesame seeds! When you find it, you'll have to let us know where the missing card was hiding! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card for your son! Hope you find the original one. I thought I had lost a card, but finally remembered I had actually mailed it! That is one humongous hamburger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, like the burger and how you combined different stamp sets for the great look you achieved. I love burgers and fries but that would feed me for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very attractive card. I love plaids, sunflowers and having an occasional burger, so this is a winner. Thank you, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great burger card, and I love how you built it with all the different stamps and dies. I'm in awe of your patience at sticking on on those minute sesame seeds lol! Your husband must have a lot of staying power to finish that humumgous burger!!!
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday was National Cheeseburger day so this card has great timing. We had out cheeseburgers today. Late, but that's okay. My husband would love that burger and would probably eat it in one sitting. I on the other hand couldn't even get my mouth around it and I'd need a bib. Cute card. Love the paper and the sentiment. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and fun card, love all the details. I remember going to a place in OHIO, can't remember where, and someone was given a 200z steak, if he ate it with everything else on his plate he could have it for free. He couldn't finish it, his comment - "Man that's bigger than me", and he was a huge man, we did laugh and still do about the memory. So I understand hubby not finishing it. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA! That burger looks like a heart attack on a plate. 😂 Your card is PUN-tastic!

    ReplyDelete