Thursday, September 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge September 2016!






Hi, Friends!

It's time once again for the Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!   And, I'm excited to announce that a $20 gift certificate goes to the winner of this month's challenge!  Such a lovely inspiration photo with all the bright colors and pretty flowers in the mason jar!  I've seen lots of families for the past couple of weeks shopping for school supplies!  If you have children in school, I hope they have a great school year!  And, I hope you're inspired by the beautiful photo to join the challenge!

This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see my card made for Dies R Us Challenge!

 And, here is my school themed card...



For my card, I started with a black base and paired it with Studio112, and BoBunny paper.  I used the Planner Series-Checklist stamp set, which is the notebook page and girl with chalkboard.  The little girl is ready for school!  The panel is from Doodlebug.  I added flowers and twine to finish the card.


Please hop along and view more inspiration from my teammates...

Maria Patrick--that's me
Nancy Penir
September Guest Designer:  Dawn Barwick


Thanks so much for visiting here today!  Take care and have an awesome day!

Hugs,
Maria



16 comments:

  1. Love the double flower & cute little girl! Very creative card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Cute!! Love that pretty polka dot flower and love that you used the planner stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile from the moment I saw it! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! So ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Maria! Love that we both used the little girl from the planner series set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super sweet card Maria! The yellow really makes the pink and black pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the shades of pink in the background and the little girls ready for school is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this card makes me smile :) Love her - she's adorable against that pop of yellow! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable!!! It even makes me want to go back to school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little girl, so cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria, you make the sweetest creations and this is no exception! What a darling little sweetheart, paired with the most adorable accents! I love the whimsical nature of the sentiment and of course the big, polka-dot flower! Isn't it dreamy? :o) Gorgeous work, my dear friend! You are always an inspiration. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. A www, this is adorable! I love how you did the I love school sentiment, and love the little girl with her chalkboard. Fun and happy and perfect for back to school!
    Sorry I've been MIA this week. My computer is in the shop, and I'm quite helpless without it. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  13. DARLING with the note paper and that Sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is this?! I just love that you used those little, calendar bits! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete