Thursday, September 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties September 2016 Release Party!

Hi, Friends!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  All *new* products are available today in the shop!  The new stamp sets and dies that I used for my card are Thankful(large sunflowers),  Sweet Cuts-Thankful, Planner Series: Fall Sentiments(small sunflowers),  Thanks(sentiment) and  Sweet Cuts- Thanks(thanks die cut).   I colored the sunflowers with copics and added Wink of Stella to them for a bit of shine.  The ribbon(Frosting) and sequins(Gold) are from Paper Sweeties, also.  

There are several wonderful sentiments to the new stamp set Thanks, so I'd like to share how I stamped the inside of the card...



This card and the second card on my post yesterday was made for my friend, Kathy, to give to a couple of her friends.  I have to admit I love how this card turned out and it's my favorite card made for the September release!:-)

Please follow the list below to see what my teammies came up with...have fun!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Maria Patrick--that's me
Nancy Salkeld



And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!  A $20 gift certificate will go to one lucky winner!







Thanks so much for dropping by!  Please stop back tomorrow to see my card for the Release Rewind!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! What an awesome flower border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas - -so creative! These cards really remind me of autumn and all the wonderful colors that go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE your sunflowers, and what a beautiful color combo for fall! Great coloring on those flowers! Seriously love how they are cascading down the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love those pretty flowers and the beautiful colours you have chosen here Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful fall card!!! I love how you decorated the inside! I love your blog header too! Are those your trees?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed card, Maria--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gorgeous blooms as a border and that bow is the perfect accent to them! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete