Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge-January 15, 2017(Winter Blues)




Hi, there!


It's time for another  Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme is (Winter Blues)!  We haven't had much snow yet, so I really don't have the winter blues where I start to have cabin fever.  I get the blues when I'm not able to get out.  I'm a little claustrophic that way, I guess. But, otherwise I'm just used to the NW Ohio weather where one day it's gloomy and the next day it's sunny.  One has to take what you get from Mother Nature.  Anyways, enough about weather and on to my card...



For my card, I started with a white card base and paired it with red Bazzill paper.  The stamped sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.  I do love seeing the deer around here.  And, in fact, last night while we were coming home we saw one deer in the field.  I love seeing the cardinals, too.  The little red birds remind me of them.  The bird dies are from Memory Box.  The snow was made using Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders.  The deer trio are from IO, and the Tree is from Memory Box.  All the dies that I used on this card that are available in the store are listed below...

Lawn-Fawn--Puffy-Cloud-Borders-Die

 There are so many choices at Dies R Us store!  And, new items are added all the time!  I'd love to see your project in the challenge...happy creating!


Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my talented teammates!      
                                                                            
                                                                
Dies R Us Team Members
Theme:  Winter Blues

Barbara


Thanks so much for visiting here today!

Hugs,
Maria

11 comments:

  1. Wow--you've put these die cuts together so beautifully, Maria! Absolutely fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome creation Maria! LOVE the scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so may gorgeous details but on top of my list are these deers. I just LOVE them. This card is a gem; love all the dimension you added using different dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, that Dark blue background is perfect for your snowy scene. Love what you did with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome dies...just love that tree..so cute with the birds in it! Great design Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria this is beautiful!! I love this snowy scene and love that you used clouds as snowy banks and hills! Great way to extend your dies!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is gorgeous! The dies are amazing and I love your scene! The design is fantastic!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, this is positively delightful! Your wintry scene depicts all that I most love about the season. The puffy snow is gorgeous! What a brilliant use of the cloud dies. The deer are so sweet and I am thoroughly enamored with the red birdies in the snowy tree. Beautifully done, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO striking with the while silhouette look! Love the polka dotty snowfall and love the scene with the scalloped snowbanks. That tree is so adorable with the pops of red cardinals. Love how you placed your stamped sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete