Friday, January 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-January 2017!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-January!



Hi, Friends!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of January! The last planner set for the holidays was released in November, which is Planner Series: Happy Holidays.  There is no new planner set for the month of January.

I didn't plan for my planner pages to be monochromatic, but it happened to turn out that way.  I was going to color Pat's bday balloons pink or red, but the different shades of blue are so pretty.  As you can see on the right page of my planner, I have the fun little snowman.  The snowman and snowflakes are from the set Holly Days. I just love those beautiful snowflakes! They were die cut with coordinating die  Sweet Cuts-Holly Days.  

The other planner series sets that I used for my planner are Planner Series-Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Fall Sentiments, and Planner Series: Celebrate.  

A closer peek at the pages...






Project Supplies:





Please hop along and view some awesome planner inspiration from our Planner Team:



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!


Thanks so much for dropping by!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria







11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... love the cool blue and white color palette! Crisp and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabulous planner pages always make me think I should try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like! http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/ I really like the blue & white, very pretty!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, this is beautiful! I love the monochromatic palette for winter. The snowman is darling and the snowflakes are gorgeous! I always enjoy seeing your planner pages, my dear friend. Thank you for the sweet inspiration! :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, love your take on these fun and functional stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The colors are beautiful and love that adorable snowman! Awesome pages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops--missed this post & I think this may be my favorite of your planner pages, Maria! Absolutely love that you kept it monochromatic with shades of blue & white--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colors! Very cute planner!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete