Sunday, January 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties January 2017-Release Party!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  This awesome fun stamp set is available for purchase today!  Also, please scroll down to see my second post today for Dies R Us.

I just love how this card turned out with the pretty water colored background, colorful rainbow, and smiley sun!  This card makes me smile!

The sentiment, rainbow, sun, and clouds are from the set Somewhere over the Rainbow.  The coordinating dies are Sweet Cuts: Somewhere over the Rainbow. The background was water colored using Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Blueprint Sketch from Tim Holtz.  Twine(Grape) and sequins(Marshmallow) to finish the card.

Project Supplies:


Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!


Maria Patrick--that's me



Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow to see my fun shaker card!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

9 comments:

  1. Maria I adore this sweet card! Love your aqua clouds and the sweet sequin raindrops that glimmer and shimmer! And that GORGEOUS background! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky is amazing, Maria--this card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, cheery card! Great images, colour and design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiled the moment I saw your card. So colourful and pretty! Your rainbow is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your beautiful watercoloured background Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbow, sun and clouds look fabulous against the watercolored background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maria, this is stunning! I absolutely adore this set.. it would be so perfect for the kiddos I support! Your watercolor background is perfectly done and your work with the new goodies is divine. The scallop base is lovely, as are the extra touches of purple in your design. Your talent is a joy to behold, my dear friend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always create the MOST adorable scenes, my friend! Love this!

    ReplyDelete