Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thank You!


Hi, there!

Just popping in to share with you a thank you card I made for my husband's boss.  He gave us a box filled with wonderful spices.  And, it came with a recipe booklet.  I'm going to have fun making some new dishes for dinner!  I'm entering this card over at Simon Says Challenge where the theme is (New).

For my card, I wanted it to be masculine.  I started with a white card base and paired it with paper from Close to My Heart.  The text circle with sentiment is from PTI.  The die cut I used, which is new, is from Reverse Confetti.  I just had to have this die when I saw it because you can pop it open and reveal another stamped image or sentiment!   Here is what I stamped inside...


Two smiling happy faces!  And, I can't let the inside go without a sentiment...


My husband said his boss, Dave, loved the card.  So, mission accomplished!  Well, that's all I have for now.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI, Close to My Heart
Stamps:  PTI, Sweet 'n Sassy(inside sentiment)
Die:  Reverse Confetti
Star Punch
Twine:  Paper Sweeties

14 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, thanks for popping by my blog! That gift sounds wonderful and I love the patterned paper you used for your thank you-card. Fun die, have to remember that! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Maria! I love the design and the great papers that you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous thank You card, Maria...perfectly masculine and what a great gift he gave to you! Happy New Year, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card Maria!! Just perfect for a guy and super design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your husband's boss love this pretty card! Especially the pop up and the smiley faces!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Maria! Love the argyle background and the shimmery star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Maria! I am back after spending the holidays with my hubby. :) Your card is lovely, filled with unexpected whimsy! I love the interactive feature and of course the darling smiley faces tucked within. The papers are so pretty and your design is fabulous as ever. What a fabulous gift you were given and it's so kind of you to show your gratitude with one of your handmade masterpieces. :) Wonderfully done, my dear friend. Wishing you everything beautiful in 2017. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - it looks so elegant and classy and then when you open the flap ...fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely perfect masculine card, Maria--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to say thank you to the boss for all the spices. Hope you will stop by to see what I have been creating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria, and Happy New Year! Sounds like a nice gift and what a beautiful card to show how much you appreciate the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love your layout and cheeky flap !!
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete