Sunday, November 20, 2011

Autumn...

Hi there!

Autumn, the year's last loveliest smile!  All the leaves are gone from the trees...sigh.  Winter will soon be here.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I did have a chance to enjoy the fall leaves.  I sure hope you did also!  Just a quick post here today.  Since it is getting darker earlier now, I didn't get the greatest photo.  But, did want to share this fall card with you.  Thanks for stopping by!  Take care and have a wonderful week, hugs!!:-))

Paper:  K&Company, Recollections, Coredinations
Ink:  Ranger, Tea Dye
Sentiment:  The Paper Studio
Lace:  American Crafts
Ribbon:  SU, Baja Breeze
Pearl Cotton:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Felt Leaf:  Creative Converting
Button:  Fancy Pants
Gems:  Darice

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I go nuts for your bows. They are always so beautifully put together.
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation here, dear lady... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maria, so soft and pretty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sentiment! And such a pretty card design and color combo. Love the blue and brown! I adore all your layering, too, and that seam binding bow with the felt leaf melts my heart. Fabulous card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put together the most wonderful color combos! I love this card. Your layers, DP,and how you sponged your sentiment are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, please accept my apologies for being MIA! I have so much to catch up on!
    First, this card is sooooo beautiful! I love the color palate. Gorgeous blue ribbon and pretty leaf! Lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete