Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monster Bash!

 

Hi Friends!

It's a gorgeous fall day here in NW Ohio!  Just a
perfect fall day!  I plan to enjoy more of this weather
by taking a bike ride after dinner.  But, first
I want to share with you a card I made for the
challenge over at Dynamic Duos! 

Here are the two colors we were to follow...
 
 
I had fun coloring those little monsters!  You ever
feel like that after a hard day at work?!:-)  I just had
to buy this stamp because one of the little monsters
is a nurse!  She's certainly not a monster, but I
plan to give this fun Halloween card to one of my
co-workers.  Well, it's time for dinner.  I hope
you are enjoying your Sunday evening!  Thanks
for dropping by today!  Take care, hugs!
 
Supplies:
 
Paper:  SU(Lucky Lineade), Martha Stewart, Recollections
Stamp:  Inkadinkado
Ink:  SU(Black)
Gems:  Teresa Collins
Spiders, Ribbon:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Bat:  My Stash
Copic:  YG06

9 comments:

  1. So cute! (Although I am deathly afraid of spiders!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! SO stinkin' adorable, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - now you have me singing that song -"they did the mash - the monster mash'!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love your Monster Bash card. The stitching looks super and I love that big spider web.

    The colors are great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria! This card is soooo funny!!! I love the monster bas theme! Perfect background paper and bat!!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE, Maria and your coloring is FAB! LOVE the spiders and the glittery bat! FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created such a fun and interesting card out of two colors (even when one of those colors is black!) It's fantastic! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing like paper therapy after a hard day of *any*thing! LOL I've had a few busy-busy days in a row, and am too tired to even drag out my craft supplies (GASP!). That shows you how tired I am! LOL

    This monster card is fun to see. It brings a smile to this tired girl's face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is THIS?! LOVE this cute Halloween scene and all its fabulous details! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete