Sunday, October 7, 2012

Boo!


Hi Friends!

How are you?  Hope all is well in your little corner
of the world!  I decided to make another Halloween
card last evening.  It was so good to be indoors after
spending some time outdoors at a car show in the
cold windy weather...brrrr.  The hot chocolate warmed
us up a tad.  But, the car show was for a good cause,
Make A Wish.  My co-worker's husband had two cars
in the show.  He had a Chevy Impala, which was a
convertible,  and a Nash.  I don't even know what year
they were...silly me!  Anyways, my husband wanted
to hurry home to watch the Ohio State football game.
So, I crafted and watched the game yesterday evening.
And, I must say that Ohio State played very well...GO
BUCKS!

This card was fairly simple to make.  The
little banner is from K&Company.  I added little
brads for the eyes on the ghosts for dimension.  Little
spiders for interest.  And, I love the background paper
with the embossed spider webs!  Ribbon and senti-
ment to finish off the card.  Ok, that's all for now.
Thanks for visiting here today!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:

Paper:  Bazzille
Banner:  K&Company
Stamps:  Hero Arts(sentiment. spider
               Studio G(Ghost)
Ink:  SU(Black)
Ribbon, Floss:  Jo-Ann Fabric

16 comments:

  1. Too cute! Only problem is....now I want some candy corn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yea a Buckeye fan! Go Bucks.
    This is such a cute and adorable Halloween card and really love how you've done the spider webs in the background.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun spooky card Maria, I love the sweetie banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! Love those little ghosties with the 3-D eyes and love that candy banner. The embossed spiderweb paper is fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Maria :-) love the banner and web and cute ghosts !! Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little ghosts are so cute and the paper is just perfect. Football...well, I would say Go Ohio but I am a huge Bama fan, as you might expect. :-)

    Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maria I love those little ghosts and the embossed web behind them! This is such a cute card!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Maria! Love the cute ghosts and the candy trim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Maria!! I love the little ghosts and that fabulous embossed paper! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! Love your SWEET banner..very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVEthe black embossin, Maria, and how the candy corn and other details just POP! FAB Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very Halloween!! I love your back ground people and the candy banner. Boo to you too Maria - your ghosts are just as cute as they can be!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute little ghosties!
    Don't worry, I don't know anything about cars' years and stuff like that, either. LOL Now, ask me about paper crafting....THAT I can speak volumes about! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maria, this is soooooo cute! I love the web paper and candy banner!!! The ghosts are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete