Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Hi there!

TGIF!  How are you all doing on this fine Friday
afternoon?  Hope all is well with you!  I want to
share with you a card I made for The Shabby Tea Room.
I couldn't resist this challenge with the super fun
challenge photo and sketch for inspiration as seen
below...



For my card I got out some Martha Stewart paper. 
Those crows and pumpkins in the inspiration photo
are awesome!  Lovely leaf decorations, too!  Anyways,
I scored the white background at 1/2 inches to look
like the siding on the house, but one really cannot see
that I did that...oh well!  This card was fairly easy to
put together yesterday evening.  And, another
Halloween card is finished.  Now, for my Christmas
cards that's another story...hehehe!  I thank you for
dropping by today!  Take care, hugs!

Supplies:  Martha Stewart, Recollections
Stamp:  MFT
Ink:  SU(Black, Crumb Cake)
Ribbon:  Orange(Paper Sweeties)
               Black(Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Gems:  Paper Studio
Dies:  MFT(Pumpkin)
Twine:  PTI
Layered Leaf Accents:  K&Company
Burlap, Fabric:  (Jo-Ann Fabric)
Button:  Bazzill

15 comments:

  1. Maria, your card is just darling! I love the crows, they are so cute and the background looks great! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, this is such a fun take on the challenge....love the crows! The Burlap creates a real rustic feel, very pretty Fall card. Thanks for sharing it with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Love those crows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now only did you nail the sketch, but you nailed the inspiration to the letter dotting the i's and crossing the t's!!!! So many beautiful things to look at. Love the texture the burlap gives. The crows are perfect. The whole card is the perfect interpretation of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie Maria!! This is Fabulous!! Super take on the inspiration pic and Awesome sketch too! Love every Wonderful detail Lady! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Weekend!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Maria, this is a fabulous card. I love that you used the burlap and the crows are just super. Good job with the inspiration. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is grand - love your design work. I love Halloween - so much fun!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Halloween card, Maria! Love the leaves, the stitching and the rhinestones! Great work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun, Maria ... love the burlap!!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room and sharing your pretty creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Halloween card is fabulous, Maria! So many lovely details, and a perfect take on the sketch, too.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my white on white Christmas cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to know I love all the textures here, Maria...this is so fun! :) (And "Aaaackkk"...let's not talk Christmas cards yet...I haven't even started! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so lovely and then I saw the inspiration photo - wow, what a great interpretation of it. Then I saw the sketch! What a challenge. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great take on the challenge, Maria! LOVE all the scrumptious textures and those darling crows! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maria, I love those spooky crows! The leaves are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete