Friday, May 30, 2014

Whimsical Wishes!


Hi Friends!

TGIF!  I recently purchased this cute little stamp set from Paper Smooches!  There's a story as to why I couldn't resist that darling gnome!  My son's track coach used to call my son Jerome instead of Jeremy in junior high.  So, when I saw that this gnome's name is Jerome, I had to have it!  My son does enjoy receiving my cards, but I'm not sure he'll appreciate this one...hehehe.  But, that's ok.  I'll explain to him the reasoning behind it!:-)

I played with my copics and I do think I got the beard too gray.  I should have went with a lighter gray number.  So, if any of you out there know of a good color combo for beard coloring, please let me know.  But other than that I'm happy on how the card turned out.  I love all the little additions that come with this stamp set.  I think it's just too cute!  Well, that's all for now!  Thanks for the visit today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI, BoBunny
Stamps:  Paper Smooches
Ink:  Memento-Tuxedo Black
Dots:  SU
Grass Die:  MFT
Copics

8 comments:

  1. OMWord, how stinkin' cute this is, Maria! And I love that this little gnome has the same "nickname" as your son. Haha! Love the scene you created. Adorable row of clouds and the little critters are the cutest little pals. Love the polka dots and the grass border, too. And I tell you what, I can't color at all, so I have no advice...but I think you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an adorable scene, Maria! Such cute images & I like your coloring including the beard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Maira! Love how you created this darling scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerome is a total cutie pie!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Jerome thinks this card is Cute!, love your story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love this whimsical card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable!! What lovely colouring and such a great scene!

    ReplyDelete