Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dies R Us January 1, 2015 Challenge(Team A)-"Anything Goes With a Twist"


Hi Friends!

Happy New Year! 

Today, I'd like to share with you a card I made for Dies R Us Challenge!  The theme this month for Team A is "Anything Goes With a Twist"  And, that means that you are to use something NEW!   
 
Ok, friends, get out those lovely dies and make a project with the theme...NEW! Maybe you received a wonderful *new* die for Christmas?  Hopefully Santa was good to you this year!  We all know that crafters are *good* people!:-)  You have until January 13th to enter.  The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Dies R Us store!  So, come on over and join in on the fun!

For my card, I started with a white card base and used several wonderful dies! I added gems, a button and yarn for my card.  For the background behind the snowman, I used distress ink and MFT glitter glaze.  Here is a list of the dies, which can be purchased from the Dies R Us Store....

 

 
Would you like more inspiration?  Check out some amazing creations from my fellow teammates...
 
 

                                                      A Team Members
                                         Theme:  Anything Goes With a Twist

 
 
 
Team B will post their creations on the 15th!
Theme:  Embossing Folders

B Team Members

Alicia
Diane
Mikha
Robin
Sherri


 
Thanks so much for visiting here today!
 
Hugs,
Maria
  

Supplies:
 
Paper: PTI, Doodlebug
Stamp: Paper Sweeties with coordinating die
Dies:  See listed above
Die:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals
Yarn, Button:  Jo-Ann Fabric
Gems:  EK Success
MFT:  Glitter Glaze
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty card, Maria! I did get some beautiful dies and stamps for Christmas and can't wait to use them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love the bow die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, this is such a beautiful way to kick off a new year of crafting! :o) What a darling snowman and you've designed around him so gorgeously. The bow is stunning, the sparkling base is exquisite, and snowflake border is gorgeous! :o) I love the yarn detailing, too. Wonderfully done, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this card, Maria! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete