Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties February 2017 Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, there!

Happy Valentine's Day!  Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Sneak Peeks!  The team is working ahead this month with Easter stamps/dies to be released tomorrow.  I will show an Easter card below.  But, I couldn't let today go by without showing a Valentine card and a treat project for my husband.

For my card, I used the stamp set With Love(lace heart)and hearts.  The banner is from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The sentiments are from Happy Everything.  And, a couple more hearts are from  the sets Thanks Berry Much and Coffee, Yes Please.

Project Supplies:



And, here is the treat project for my husband...


The box is from WalMart and I filled it with heart peppermint patties, which is one of my husband's favorite treats.  I simply made a tag.  The stamp sets used to make the tag are Little Wishes, With Love, and Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The ribbon(Frosting) and twine(Strawberry) is from  Paper Sweeties, also.


Project Supplies:




And, my next project is highlighting the new Easter stamps/dies that will be available for purchase tomorrow!


A happy adorable bunny is included in the new stamp set Hoppy Easter along with eggs, banner, small flowers and fun sentiments!  I stamped and colored the Easter eggs with copics.  I covered them with vellum for a softer look.  The basket is from the stamp set Basket and die cut with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Basket.  The scalloped border was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.   Sequins(Robin Egg) and ribbon(Cotton Candy)for the finishing touch.

Project Supplies:





Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!

Maria Patrick--that's me
Nancy Salkeld


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow to see my project for the Release Party!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Great valentines project and I love your bunny with the pom pom trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet projects for you love ones Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Valentine projects are gorgeous!! Your hubby will be thrilled ... And your easter card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Maria! I just love all of these fabulous projects but I especially love the little treat box - so cute! I'm sure your husband will love his beautiful card too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day Maria! Such a lovely heart valentine and treat box! Absolutely adorable! And I adore your sweet Easter card with the fun trim! The bunny is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have every holiday covered here! LOVE the heart with the FAB red bow! LOVE the treat for your hubby. And that Easter card with the pom pom trim is just Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy girl, Maria! Love your cards--so pretty! The stamps and die sets are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty projects. Love the bunny card with those pom poms. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what wonderful projects, Maria! The Valentine is beautiful & your hubby's treat box is amazing! Bunnies are the one thing I collected--that Easter card is just too sweet! Love the pom-pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, SO sweet! I know your hubby loved his Valentine card and treat! They are gorgeous! And that bunny card is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete