Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Birthday!






Hi, Friends!

I hope you had a great weekend!  We got a lot of yard work done. My roses are blooming as are my yellow irises.  I planted red geraniums, hostas, and a few zinnias.  We also enjoyed some time out with shopping and a movie.

Anyways, I'm here today to share with you a card I made for my sister.  We usually go to her cottage on the lake to celebrate her birthday.  Her birthday isn't until July, but I thought I'd work ahead on a few bday cards.  I hope she'll like this card since it's a beach themed card.  I saw the challenge over at MFT and decided to enter. I did case Anna's card as seen below.  I was so inspired by her card...love it!




Here is a view of the inside of my card...




Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care and have a great week!

Hugs,
Maria

Supplies:

Paper:  PTI
Stamps:  MFT, Paper Sweeties
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
         Distress Oxide Inks
Dies:  MFT, Simon Says Stamp, Paper Sweeties
Misc:  Copics

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great holiday weekend at your place! Lots of purple iris here, but don't think any of our neighbors have yellow ones. Your sis will love this darling card, Maria--wonderful case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness--just saw you won the MFT Color Challenge--hurrah! Enjoy your spending spree, Maria!

      Delete
  2. Love this fun card Maria and I know your sister will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, your sister will LOVE!! I'm glad you got some flowers planted! I spent the weekend moving in my daughter and Kinley :-) It will be good to have them close to me!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love this set? You card is fabulous Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty waves and sky! Love the inside of your card with that cute seagull. Your sister will love getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute! I just crack up every time I see those adorable seagulls and their matching puns! Love your design with the round window and happy ocean scene! Fabulous layered waves and LOVE your cloudy background!
    Sounds like you guys had a fabulous weekend! Red geraniums always feel like summer to me, and I get so happy when they come out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!!! Your sister is gonna love it! I have been trying to resist getting this stamp set!!! You are not helping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Maria. Congrats on your MFT win!

    ReplyDelete