Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Beautiful Day!


Hi, there!

It's a beautiful day here in NW Ohio!  A sunny day in the 60's.  I think it'll be the best weather day of the week.  We are to get cooler temps and more rain.  But, today is the day to enjoy!

I'd like to share with you a card I made for the Curtain Call Challenge.  I inked up an IO bird stamp and colored it with copics.  The dies are from Mama Elephant and the sentiment is from Altenew.  And, here is my card...



Well, that's all for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

10 comments:

  1. Awe your birdie is a beauty:) I love your layered design too; such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Maria! Love this beautiful colorful bird and the scalopped/stitched borders. It looks perfect! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS design and I love your sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Maria! That little bird is darling! You did a great job coloring the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow--you are so talented, Maria! Not what I expect to see from you, but it looks like it must be the kind you always make! This is one of my favorite cards with your coloring & beautiful die cuts! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Love your card! Your weather sounds nice! Ours is a mess! We are just getting saturated with rain, and I wish I could send some south to Florida where they need it so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet little bird image! I love the bohemian look to it and love how you've colored her! Really stands out against all the crisp white!

    ReplyDelete