Sunday, April 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties April 15, 2018-Release Party!




Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Debbie has new dies released this month, which goes along with the Sweeties Pets stamp set!  As you have already seen yesterday, I had the sweet pup and darling kitten on a shaker card.  Today and tomorrow I will show two more cards using this animal loving set...so fun!


I followed the sketch below for my card...


And, here is my card...


For my card, I started with a brown card base.  Three panels of paper from BoBunny were used for the background.  The pets were colored with copics.  Sweet Cuts-Sweeties Pets dies were used to die cut the critters.  Sweet Cuts-Circle Scallop Frames were die cut and place behind the paw print, dog house, and animals for interest.  Black twine for the finishing touch.




Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling & perfect use of the sketch, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so cute!! Happiness is definitely a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria your puppies are so cute, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a sucker for cute little critters! This is adorable, Maria! SUCH a perfect take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete