Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties May 2018-Release Party!




Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today I am highlighting the new sentiment set called Hay Y'all.  It's available for purchase today!  There are many awesome sweet sentiments in this new set.

Here is a peek of the set with all the sentiments...



And, here is my card...



For my card, I started with a yellow card base.  I paired it with Doodlebug, and Bazzill paper.  Abigail is ready for some sweet tea!  She has her darling ginger cat by her side.  The cat is from the set Sweeties Pets.  Abigail's outfit is from Aloha.  The table and plate of cookies is from the set I'm having a tea party.  The pitcher of lemonade and cups are from the set Stand Add-on: Fall Harvest.  And, as mentioned above the sentiment from the new set  is from Hay Y'all.  Twine was added to finish the card.

Another view of my card...




Please check out inspiration from my teammates...have fun!!





Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. That sentiment made me smile! Cute card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little scene, Maria--love the kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable scene, my friend! You have such a knack at combining lots of different sets into one fabulous design. Love that cat, and what a fun sentiment. Seriously love the lemon on your Sweetie's top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING! LOVE the scene you created and the colors!

    ReplyDelete