Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Congratulations!


Hi, there!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We had a great Easter with a beautiful church service filled with heavenly music!  The choir, bell choir, children's choir, and my son playing the organ and piano was so inspiring! After service, we went to lunch and had delicious food.

Anyways, I'm here to share with you a couple projects.  The card above is for my son who will soon be starting a new job.  He will stay with the same company and will have a different position.  He has been trying to move up for quite some time.  I'm happy that he has persevered and stayed strong.  He wanted a bigger pay increase, but any little bit helps.

For my card, I have die cut panels from MFT.  The congratulations die is from MFT, also.  The stars were die cut using dies from Sweet 'n Sassy.  The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties.



My second project is for a friend for her birthday...



I decorated a box to hold her gift.  The rose die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the die cut sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.  The panels were embossed.  Gems and ribbon to finish the box. 

Thanks so much for dropping by and viewing my projects today!  Take care and have a wonderful week!

Hugs!










9 comments:

  1. Awesome card and beautiful gift box, Maria! Congrats to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, how wonderful for your son. This is a great card to congratulate him. Hopefully the raise will come for him soon. That gift box is gorgeous. I love that rose and the embossing is beautiful. Your friend will love this box as well as the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for your son! What a great way to show him your support - your card is fantastic! Such a great design and I love your glittery stars. Your box is gorgeous! There is something so elegant about embossed dark cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you had a lovely Easter. You must be so proud of your son and his promotion and playing the organ and piano too? What a stunning and pretty box for your friend. Full of texture and so very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Maria... your son will love his! I'm glad you enjoyed Easter... We got to see the Easter Semanta in Spain - it was amazing and very emotional...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your son and what a great card to give him. Your pretty box is so special .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful! Your card for your son is perfect and congrats to him. Love the pink sentiment panel on that dark blue of your box - so pretty. So glad you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good for him! Just love the card you made to celebrate his promotion--great colors & design! The box for your friend is just stunning, Maria! Love the dry embossed background for that beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS to your son! And what a perfect card for him! Also your friend will feel so special with that card!

    ReplyDelete