Monday, April 1, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-April 2019!





Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-April!



Hi, Friends!

Happy April 1st!

As you can see above with my planner, it is almost time for Easter!  Abigail is in her Easter outfit looking so sweet searching for eggs to fill her basket.

Once again, I used the set (Sweet Cuts-Planner Series: All Occasions) that was released recently for the gifts to remind me of birthdays.  The bright colorful paper is from Sunny Studio.

 I have two posts today, so please scroll down to see my DRU card, too!

Here is a closer view of the first page...




Abigail 's polka dot outfit was made using the set Jelly Bean Time.  Her Easter basket is from the set Planner Series: All Occasions.  The bunnies, flowers, smiley face, and eggs are from the set Planner Series: Happy Icons.  The Planner Series: Everyday Basics stamped to remind me of my meeting days are perfect! And, the heart on the 15th to remind me of my doctor appointment is from the set Planner Series: Appointments.


And, now a closer peek at my second page...





I had lots of fun decorating my planner for  April!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!



Project Supplies:






Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!  

Maria Patrick--that's me
Taylor Golzbein

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. Your planner pages are so sweet and colorful, Maria! They really make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colors for April & the little gifts with names are wonderful! Always love your planner pages, Maria, but these are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete