Monday, April 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties April 15, 2019-Release Party!






Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Party!  Today is the day to purchase the new stamp/die set, Hello!  And, the die set is Sweet Cuts-Hello.

I decided to create a couple Easter projects for Easter is just a few days away.  And, I couldn't resist a few jelly beans while I made the treat box...yum!  What is your go to Easter candy?  My son loves the peeps and my husband enjoys the Reece's Easter treats.

And, here is my card...




For my card, I started with a white card base.  The background was water colored with zig markers.  The Hello die cut sentiment was made with three different colors.  The small flowers are from the same set.  Jake is in his Easter costume(Bunny Hugs and Kisses) ready for the egg hunt!  The sign he is holding was gold embossed.  It is from the Hello set, also.  All images were colored with copics.  The little bunnies and eggs are from the Planner Series:  Happy Icons.

A view of the inside of the card...



Next up, is my Easter treat box filled with yummy jelly beans.  It was die cut using the set Sweet Cuts-Treat Box.  The grass was made using Sweet cuts-Sweet Borders.  The same eggs and little bunny are on the small tag which was stamped and die cut using Little Wishes set.  The sentiment on the tag is from the Jelly Bean Time set.  The ribbon and sequins are Creamsicle.  The sun is from the Somewhere over the Rainbow.  The frame was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Oval Scallop Frames.  And, the sentiment and flowers are from the new Hello stamp set.



Project Supplies:




New Release:  Hello



I had lots of fun making these Easter projects!  I hope you take a peek at the list below of my talented teammates to view more inspiration! 


Thanks so much for dropping by today!
And, have a great day!
Hugs!







5 comments:

  1. SWOON!! These are SO SWEET!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Easter Designs!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS Easter Week/Weekend!! HUGE HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. I love the card and those sweet little bunnies. The treat box is a perfect size and cute as can be. I love jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and sweet, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH make me smile! What GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card & oh wow--that treat bag is just fabulous, Maria! Bet your "boys" were happy!

    ReplyDelete